AS213092 - Autonomous System information
Our public network is a pure ipv6 multi-homed system. Our network is delivered by a blend of physical and virtual/overlayed equipment for global reach. The internet is changing, IPv6 is helping to drive that change, by delivering our network as Pure v6 we are commiting to drive that change forward.
We operate a generally open peering policy in a number of locations, via physical (ethernet and fiber), virtual (OpenVPN, IPSec) and logical (GRE, EoIP, VxLAN) circuits.
- Have a public ASN (private ASN may be available in some cases)
- Do not advertise default routes
- Only advertise routes you own or are authorised to announce (in AS-MACRO)
- Have atleast one /48 (Public peering, or /64 Private peering - or take space from us!)
- Avoid Squelching routes (except where more preferable routes are present)
- You are a Business, Registered Entity or Individual and provide or consume services compatible with UK Law
- You'll provide to us peering, abuse, noc (technical) contact details
We operate both Provider Aggregated (PA) and Provider Independent (PI) space. Your peering should, unless otherwise prevented, accept both assignment types from us. Our output filters contain only IP space we own, operate or are otherwise authorised to announce.